Working Days are Monday to Friday (not including UK Public Bank Holidays)
Orders placed before 4pm on a working day
Your order will be dispatched the same day
Orders placed after 4pm on a working day
Your order will be dispatched the next working day
Orders placed at any time on a non-working day
Your order will be dispatched on the next working day
We may pick and pack orders on non-working days, which result in a dispatched email being sent to you. However those orders will not be collected by the courier, until the next working day.
Next Day Delivery - know what to expect
· If you place an order with Next Day Delivery before 4pm on a working day, it will arrive on the next working day.
· If you place an order with Next Day Delivery after 4pm or on a non-working day, it will be dispatched on the next working day, and arrive on the following working day
· Saturday Delivery is available if order is placed before 4pm on Friday at a additional cost
· You place an order with Next Day Delivery at 3pm on Wednesday. It will be dispatched on Wednesday and delivered on Thursday.
· You place an order with Next Day Delivery at 4.30pm on Wednesday. It will be dispatched on Thursday and delivered on Friday.
· You place an order with Next Day Delivery at 3pm on Friday. It will be dispatched on Friday and delivered on Monday.
· You place an order with Next Day Delivery at 4.30pm on Friday. It will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
You can always see the shipping price in the shipping price calculator in the shopping cart, and on the mini cart on the checkout page, before you have to enter any payment information.
Can we also have a tab for Business Accounts and the following information.
EveryDayBattery specializes in supplying and supporting businesses and public sector institutions with their requirements. In addition to the wide range of products we supply, we are also able to provide a self-service B2B portal with:
· Agreed Pricing
· Quick Ordering Pages
· VAT Invoices (PDF)
We are also able to offer credit accounts to verifiable public sector institutions, and certain businesses. Credit facilities are subject to trading history with us, a business credit check, and feasible and ongoing volumes.
For other businesses not meeting volume requirements, our website pricing offers price thresholds and tier points.
If you would like to get in touch with your business requirements, please complete the form below. We'll get back to you promptly.
If you could have a form after this so they can fill this in . Details needed will be name, position in company, email address, contact number , trading name , company number , vat number if applicable, trading address and enquiry details .